Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Big Chill Reunion


My latest rendez-vous before departure involved heading down to Jennifer and Jason's sweet little spot on the Edisto River (see link to Carolina Heritage for canoeing opportunities). The attendees included myself and Isabelle, The Magnus Clan (Traci, Glenn, and Max), The Bremer's (Jennifer, Jason and Eden) and The Crowley's (Melanie, Chris and Graham). Without a doubt, a great group. I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

Auntie Bella with Eden and Graham:

The Magnus Men:

Just a little krumping before lunch:

Max learning how to smile on command:

All the ladies in the kitchen:

There we go: This is my train to China:
Thank goodness for girlfriends!

For info on The Big Chill reference, click here: The Big Chill

Oh, and I forgot to tell you about the food: we had burgers on the grill wrapped in bacon, cole slaw, lentil salad, and proseco with fresh squeezed orange juice and fresh lemonade. We know how to eat!

No comments: